Your Privacy Is Important
In the normal course of business, we may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- information from you, such as information we receive from you on account applications or other forms (such as your name, address, social security number, marital status, employment, assets and income); and
- information about you, your accounts, and your holdings and transactions that we receive from you or others, such as account custodians, brokers, and other financial services firms, banks, or ERISA plan sponsors.
How We Manage and Protect Your Personal Information
We do not sell information about current or former clients to third parties. We may disclose your personal information as necessary to:
- effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize;
- process or service a financial product or service that you request or authorize; or
- maintain or service your account with us or with another entity.
We may also disclose personal information for everyday business purposes to: organizations or firms who provide consulting, technology or other services for us and agree to maintain its confidentiality; others, such as attorneys, trustees, family members, or others who are authorized to represent you, your estate, or a joint or co-owner of your account; regulatory agencies; or as we are otherwise permitted or required by law.
We restrict access to your personal information to our employees and to permitted third parties who need to know that information to provide products or services for us, or to provide, process, or maintain any security, account, or investment product, service or program for you or your benefit. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we have adopted administrative, technical, and physical security procedures that comply with federal law.